7th Annual Ham Lake Farmers & Artisan Market
Come to the Ham Lake Farmer’s and Artisan Market to support local vendors. Our market features locally grown produce, locally produced artisanal food items, handmade art and craft vendors and a handful of direct sale items.View Website
View Nearby Hotels
Food Trucks attending:
- Now That’s Waffles! Serving ready to eat sweet and savory waffles on a stick, chips and cold drinks – Attending June21, July 12, 19, August 2, & 16.
- Grumpy’s Mini Donuts – Attending June 28, July 5, 26, August 9, 23, 30 and Sept 6, 13, 20, 27
- White Rabbit Kitchen – serving a rotating menu of sandwiches, finger foods, and bowls featuring smoked meats. Attending all dates except July 5, August 16 and August 30
- The Treat Truck – prepacked ice cream novelties. Attending June 21, July 5, 19, August 2, 16, 30, Sept 13, 27
- Minne-Scoop-Ta – serving 21 flavors of creamery made premium ice cream in cones or in a dish! Attending June 28, July 12, 26, August 9, 23, Sept 6, 20
- The Saucy Mamma – pasta sauces, bloody mary mixes, herb infused oils and salad dressings. Attending June 21, 28, July 12, 26, August 2, 16, 30
- Bernie’s Bloody Mary Mix – bloody mary mix, box kits, pickled cukes, pickled carrots, pickled green beans, drink seasoning. Attending July 19, Aug 23 and Sept 20
- Shekinah Wellness – kombucha, kimchi (vegan and traditional), Rachael’s remedy happy vibe, honey garlic, scoby face masks, hand sanitizer and tee-shirts. Attending June 28, July 5, August 9, Sept 6, 13, 20, 27
- Rice Creek Farm – walnuts, garlic, beans, popcorn kernels, canned goods, herbal products, soap, flowers, squash, onions, shallots, watermelon, fruit, dog treats and cards. Attending August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and Sept 6
- Freeze Dried Foodies – freeze-dried items: candy, fruits, herbs, veggies and pet treats. Attending June 21 and Sept 27
- Jam Hops – information booth for programs and classes available. Attending July 12 and 26.
- Ostdiek Group, Inc. – Medicare health insurance options and social security consultants. Attending all dates.
- CT’s Revival Bar-B-Que – assortment of BBQ rubs and sauces. Attending all dates.
- Sticky Joe’s Pure Maple Syrup – pure maple syrup, cinnamon maple syrup, maple cream and maple sugar. Attending all dates.
- Svihel Vegetable Farm – homegrown fruits, vegetables and honey. Attending all dates.
- Steller Manis with Shannon – ColorStreet nails, Attending June 21, 28, July 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, 23
- Prairie Pastries & Preserves – handmade jellies, earrings, necklaces and books written by local author Tara Vasser. Attending July 5, 26, August 16, Sept 6, 27
- Coon Creek Watershed District – Information on water quality topics such as lawn care best practices, chemical use/disposal. Handing out rain gauges, doggie bags, and other swag! Attending July 19 and August 30
- Hennum’s Homemade – homemade salsas, pickles and gourmet popcorn. Attending all dates.
- Maiyee Vang and Yer Lee Produce – beans, beets, carrots, cucumbers, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, onions, potatoes, bell peppers, peas, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini, squash and indoor home plants
- Wonder Paper Art – handmade pop up greeting cards. Attending all dates.
- Anne Heise – crochet top towels, scrubbies, dish cloths, night lights, woven rugs, wood knives. Attenting through August.
- Wicks and Stones/Bamboo Comfort – handmade rock candles, wooden puzzles, Mexican blankets and bamboo sheets. Attending all dates.
- Zee Man – recycled metal garden decor, silver jewelry. Attending June 21, 28, July 12, 19, August 2, 9 23 and Sept 20
- Annie Lee Produce – tomatoes, potatoes, corn, onions, melons, green onions, cilantro, mustard greens, lettuce, cabbage, beans, cucumbers. Attending all dates.
- Lia & Sandy Vang Farm Fresh – fresh produce and fresh cut flowers. Attending all dates.
- Heide Family Farm – vegetables, pasture-raised organically fed whole chicken, chicken eggs and duck eggs, regular and gluten free breads, rolls, cupcakes, scones, jams, salsa and veggies. Attending all dates.
- Field and Foliage Floral Co. – Cut flower arrangement and bouquets. Attending June 21, July 5, 19, August 2, 16, 30, Sept 13, 27
- The Squish Shop – handmade pens, mechanical pencils, keychains, earrings, stacking puzzles and laser engraved items.
- Mabel’s Old Fashioned Kettle Corn – Sweet & Salty southern kettle corn (vegan/GF), Salt’d Caramel Corn (GF). Attending all dates.
- 31 Gifts, Heather Sealy – bags, purses, totes, thermals and accessories. Attending all dates.
- The Delano Bakery – pastries, danish, coffee cakes, cinnamon rolls, scones, cookies and breads. Attending all dates.
- Silpada Designs– sterling silver jewelry. Attending all dates.
- Chantra’s Treats and Sweets – rotating variety of seasonal artisan cupcakes. Attending June 21, 28, July 12, 19, August 9, 23
- MMM Cotton Candy Co. – Cotton candy tubs, cotton candy push pops, cotton candy cakes, glitter bombs of cotton candy. Attending July 5, 26, August 2, 16, 30, Sept 13, 20, 27
- Ferris Family Farm – frozen meat! Pork, beef, lamb, eggs and seasonings. Attending all dates.
- Thao Xiong Market – assortment of colorful fresh produce and fresh cut flower bouquets. Attending all dates.