Fridley '49er Days Festival
June 13th to June 14th, 2019
A Community tradition...celebrating the year Fridley was incorporated as a city... back in 1949! Come and celebrate and have some family fun at this festival for all ages! Fridley '49er Days Festival has something for everyone from the young to the "young at heart." Some of the events include the annual Thursday evening parade, Kids Day in the Park, FREE music concerts Friday & Saturday, Teen Concert Saturday, the annual FHS All-Class Reunion, softball tournaments, BINGO, food & beverages. Sponsorships available. Full details and calendar of events at the City of Fridley website.
- Fireworks on Saturday night!
- Kids day on Saturday!
- Most activities are free!!!
- Traditional '49er Parade Kicks Off the Event at 10 am, preceded by the Fun Run
- Family and kids activities will begin following the parade
- Food, music and BINGO will be all day through 10 p.m.
- Dunk a Cop
- Honoring our Veterans with music by the Fridley City Band
- Martial Arts Demonstration
- FHS All Class Reunion
- St. Paul Pioneer Football Camp
- Criquet Demonstration
- Brat Pack Radio Band