Joyer Adventure Farm
Joyer Adventure Farm spilled over into a 6 acre field of gorgeous sunflowers! Come and walk through over 10,000 blooms spreading down the hill like liquid sunshine, with photo opportunities, pick-your-own area to take home a handful of summer for yourself.
The Sunflower field is in the “back forty” of Waldoch Farm. There will be a hayride that will pick up by the Garden Center and transport you back to the Sunflower Field.
The Joyer Adventure Farm admission includes Joyer Barnyard, Zoom Mountain, Low Ropes Course, Pedal Trikes, Playhouses, Tug-o-War, Hook the Ring, Pumpkin Castle, Spider Web, Swing by the Spider Web, Wooden Play Sets, Mini Maze, and Farm Dig Sandbox. The animals in Joyer Barnyard are excited to have visitors again!
Before you come, remember to do the following:
* $14.99 tickets sold online here
* Pick a day and an arrival time
* Choose number of Tickets – Everyone 3 years old and older needs a ticket (2 and under are free)
* After purchases online you will be able to download your tickets!
* Free parking at Waldoch Farm
* Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
* Sorry, no dogs allowed
Weekends in October admission will increase to $17.99 and include additional Fall Fun activities. Skip paying every time you come by getting a season pass. Season passes are good for 2021 all the way through October 31st. Come as many times as you would like. The Joyer Adventure Farm Season Pass will include access to Pick Your Own Produce, Sunflower Walk and Corn Maze in addition to Joyer Barnyard and play area.View Website
View Nearby Hotels