This enclosed picnic shelter in beautiful Commons Park offers an indoor restroom, electricity, heat and running water. Inside capacity is approximately 30. Grill and waste receptacles are available. Commons Park offers a variety of year-round recreation and leisure opportunities, and boasts the city’s largest playground. The enclosed picnic shelter also has an attached open-air shelter. There are also two large baseball/softball fields.
All baseball fields have bleachers for seating, field two is equipped with lights and a scoreboard, making night games possible. Enough parking for ~75 cars on the Southside of the park near fields one and two. On the North side of the park there is a smaller parking lot capable of holding ~30 cars. There is plenty of street parking in the area on 7th St NE and extra parking up near the ice rinks and warming house.
- Number of fields: 2 Baseball fields, 1 T-Ball field
- Lights: Field 2 only (See map)
- Scoreboard: Field 2 only (See map)
- Concessions: Potential at Shelter
- Parking: ~105 in North and South Parking lots with street parking on 7th Street NE