Fridley Community Park
This park is an ideal place to hold a baseball/softball tournament. There are four 300ft fence fields that form a clover, and two 200ft fields. It can also double as a football, lacrosse, cricket, soccer field when baseball fields are pushed together. All baseball fields have scoreboards, lights, and bleachers with plenty of additional space for seating. In the middle of the first 4 fields, there is a two story shelter (with indoor bathrooms) where concessions can be held. The upper level can host announcers to announce the games. Around the field there are walking trails, a playground, and enough parking for about 300 vehicles.
- Number of fields: 2: 200 foot field’s 4: 300 foot fields
- Turf: All dirt infield grass outfield
- All fields have lights
- All fields have scoreboards
- Potential for concession stands
- Parking spots available: ~300